Our field workers are licensed gas fitters with recent and updated Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) certificates.
The motto of our company is “We are not promising, We are doing”. That’s why we still continue to be the leading repair service company in all parts of Toronto and the GTA. Here are just some reasons of why our clients prefer to cooperate with us:
- the quick and troubleshooting solution of any household appliance issue
- experienced and trained repairmen
- availability round the clock (including holidays and weekends)
- licensed spare parts to be installed right away
- same-day repair service
- warranty on the repair and maintenance services and the installed parts
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
These are typical issues our clients encounter with.
Our repair service company reveals the most common stove problems:
- Stove won’t turn on/off.
- Burner flame is weak.
- Electric stove is not heating.
- There is gas odor.
- The ignition fails to function.
- The induction element won’t heat.
- The cooktop produces sparks.
Same-day Repair Service
Don’t regard it as a disaster if it turns out that your washer, dishwasher/refrigerator/ dryer etc has stopped functioning. No stress – just give us a call or text us and explain what your technical problem is. Our technicians will come to your place at the earliest opportunity to fix the problem. No worries about the details that might be replaced – our vans are already equipped with all necessary spare parts. See for yourself – your household appliance will come back to its life tonight!
FAQ - Stove
In this case check whether all gas burners are positioned correctly. They might not be shut off properly.
There might be too much gas or air. To clarify the reason of this issue, it is better to apply to professionals.
It can happen if the burner is blocked. Make sure the burner cap has been adjusted correctly. Inspect whether the burner head’s holes are not clogged with debris. You can easily clean the holes with the help of the paperclip.
The reason of this problem might be the infinite switch. Inspect it with the multi-meter. If the multi-meter shows no continuity, replace it having followed the instructions of your stove’s manual.
Inspect all coils which should be firmly attached to the cooktop. To clarify whether the coil is burnt out, pull out the suspicious coil and put another one on your cooktop into its position. If the new coil is functioning properly, it therefore follows, the previous coil is definitely burnt out.
Basic Maintenance Tips
Stove, like any other household appliance, requires to be handled with care. To prevent any breakages, follow the maintenance tips below. Thus, you will make your stove work safely and efficiently. Here they are:
- Clean burners. After every cooking clean the top of your gas stove, so the burners won’t be clogged with debris. Please do clean the burners once they are cooled. If necessary, clean burner caps and heads with soapy water and a sponge. To remove stubborn stains, apply a paste made out of the water and the baking soda.
- Clean the grates. You should clean it on a regular basis, not only after a spillover. Wash the grates with the warm soapy water, rinse them and let them completely dry. Place them on the clean gas burners.
- Replace light bulbs. Before changing bulbs, please learn manual instructions. Make sure you have unplugged your stove.
- Use your stove carefully. Place anti-trip brackets. While cleaning your stove, don’t use too much water.
- While cleaning, do not use steel items or abrasives.
Kitchenaid stove is one of the best choices you have made, if cooking is your passion. But what actually can you do if your stove doesn’t turn on? The power cord is likely to be disconnected. Unplug the cord from the outlet and firmly plug it back in. If the plug is unstable in the outlet, replace it.
What to do if your LG stove burner is not lightning? It is most likely the spark ignition switch is defective. As a result, it won’t send power to the spark module of the particular burner, and the burner in its turn won’t be able to produce the spark. Check all burners whether they are sparkling properly. If they are, the spark ignition switch needs to be replaced.
If gas burner in your GE stove is heating slowly, you can easily fix this problem by yourself. The burner openings are supposedly clogged with debris, so therefore, the flames are small and weak. Clean the grates and burners with the soapy water and the sponge. In case cleaning doesn’t help, the knowledgeable and courteous technicians of the repair service company Care&Repair will quickly solve the issue.
Don’t panic if it turns out that the induction element in your Maytag stove is not heating. Assure yourself that pans, pots or whatever you are using for cooking are induction compatible. Keep in mind that you need the ferromagnetic kitchen implements to be used on your Maytag induction stove.
If you face the constant clicking of your Thermador stove, the problem can be hidden in the burner cap. Make it positioned correctly. There can be also the clogged debris that has to be removed immediately. If the clicking keeps on, apply to professionals who will provide the high quality stove repair services.