Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Bosch Appliance Repairs
Appliance Repair is a certified Bosch repair service company that provides Bosch home appliance repairs on the high professional level.
Due to the specific training programs held by Bosch, we constantly develop our professional skills and, thus, are able to repair all kinds of Bosch breakages.
Our company has certified spare parts for all types of Bosch household appliances:
- dishwashing machines,
- washing machines,
- drying machines, etc.
Bosch Repair Center
Redeem online on repairs only.
HOW WE WORK
Visa | Cash | MasterCard
Enjoy Your Day
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
Attention! Before doing the cleaning, unplug your dishwashing machine!
How to clean the dishwashing machine:
- Don’t overload your washing machine. If the washing is overloaded, it can cause damage to the belt, the motor, or any other moving part. Overloading can be one of the reasons why your washer doesn’t turn off.
- Clean the filter of your dishwasher at least once per 2-3 months. Remove the lower rack of the dishwasher and pull out the filter to be cleaned. You can apply the vacuum cleaner to ease the procedure. Such a regular cleaning of the filter will keep the dishes always clean and shining.
- Don’t slam the doors of any home appliance. If you keep slamming the door of your washer, refrigerator, microwave whatever, there are all chances to damage the lid (door switch) or weaken the door seals. Try to open and close the door gently.
- Keep the igniter of the stove burner clean. If the igniter is clogged with the food spills, it won’t function properly. Use the toothbrush to clean the burner and its igniter from any accumulated debris.
Part replacement the same day
Are you still thinking the delivery of the spare part takes days or weeks? We deliver the certified Bosch parts even the same day. It means that our technicians come to your place by vans already equipped with the required spare parts. Your malfunctioning appliance can be repaired right away!
Types of Bosch appliances we repair
We provide Bosch appliance repair services of all types and models:
- Bosch fridges and freezers: Side by Side, French Door, Bottom Freezer, Single Door
- Bosch washing machines: Front loading, Top loading
- Bosch drying machines: Heat pump, Condenser tumble
- Bosch dishwashing machines: Freestanding, Built-in, Compact
- Bosch microwaves and ovens: Over-the-Range microwaves, Built-in microwaves, Drawer microwaves, Speed ovens, Built-in ovens, Built-in compact ovens
- Bosch cooktops: Vented, Induction, Gas, Electric, Ceramic
The German engineering and technology company Bosch has a long successful history. It was set in far 1886 not far away from Stuttgart in Gerlingen, Germany.
For now, with its 445 subsidiaries and regional enterprises, Bosch is manufacturing different kinds of household appliances, electronics, automotive parts, power tools, security systems in 60 countries all over the world.
Common Bosch appliance issues
Skilled and certified experts of Appliance Repair are trained and experienced enough to conduct Bosch appliances repair services of any complexity.
- The drying machine is not turning on.
- The washing machine is water leaking.
- The microwave plate is not rotating.
- The oven bulb is not lightning.
- The dishwashing machine is not filling with water.
- The stove burner is not heating.