Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Best repair company I have ever known! My LG dryer was so noisy that I couldn’t hear anything but its producing annoying sounds. Thanks to my brother-in-law I found out about “Appliance Repair”. Called them, explained my issue, fixed the price, appointed the repair visit. The guys came even a bit earlier, were super friendly and helpful. When the problem has been solved, they tested the dryer several times. They even cleaned the area where they littered a bit while repairing. And finally, what was very pleasant, the price didn’t change, there were no additional charges.
Appliance Repair is the company I was so happy to learn. My LG washer has been serving me for so many years, but one day it stopped turning on. The repairmen identified the problem very quickly. They replaced the needed part at once, and my washer started working like a new one. Cool service!
The specialists are very courteous, friendly, and smart. They repaired my broken LG microwave just within 20 mins. My food is getting warm again! I am completely satisfied with the repair services of Appliance Repair.
- Keep the fridge door seals clean. If the door seals are clogged with food debris, it will glue the seals to the frame. Eventually, you would need to pull the door harder, and that can cause the tearing of the seals.
- Use lemon and water to clean your microwave inside. These two ingredients will help you clean the interior of your microwave much quicker. Place water and lemon slices inside. Heat it up for 3-4 minutes. Now just wipe the interior out.
- Don’t leave the freezer empty. The appliance will work more efficiently, if the freezer is not empty, and of course, not overloaded. If you have no food to preserve, just fill jugs with water and place them into the freezer.
My washer is not draining.
The drain pump can be clogged by small items like a sock or a handkerchief. Unplug the appliance and inspect the drain pump for any obstructions. Remove the items found.
The refrigerator is water leaking.
What can be the reason? One of the reasons can be the water tank assembly that springs the leak. Usually, it is located behind the crisper drawers or the panel in the fridge sector. If the water tank assembly is leaking, replace it.
What should I undertake if my dryer is not turning on?
Verify the thermal fuse. Unplug the dryer and pull out the back panel. Discard the wires from the fuse. Apply the multi-meter to test the thermal fuse for its continuity. If there is no continuity, you should replace the fuse.
There is no light in my oven.
The light bulb seems to be burnt out. Use the multi-meter to check the bulb for its continuity. If it is defective, replace it.
Are you still thinking the delivery of the spare part takes days or weeks? We deliver the certified Bosch parts even the same day. It means that our technicians come to your place by vans already equipped with the required spare parts. Your malfunctioning appliance can be repaired right away!
The brand LG offers a wide choice of appliance types. And we are able to repair all of them.
- Washing machines: Twin Wash, Top Load, Front Load, SideKick Pedestal Washer, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Drying machines: Gas, Electric, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Refrigerators: French Door, Side-by-Side, Bottom Freezer, Top Freezer, Kimchi/Specialty Foods
- Dishwashing machines: Front Control, Top Control, Pocket Handle, Towel Bar Handle
- Ranges & Ovens: Slide in, Freestanding, Gas, Electric, Dual, Wall Ovens
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Freestanding
- Microwaves: Over-the-Range, Countertop
LG is the South Korean electronics and technology company, founded in 1958. LG produces an overwhelming number of home appliances, home theatre systems, smartphones, computer monitors, solar modules, and many other smart devices.
LG innovative home appliances bring pleasure into our daily life, isn’t it?
Here are just some LG appliance issues we easily solve:
- The fridge ice maker doesn’t make ice.
- The washer produces noisy sounds.
- The stove burner is not igniting.
- The dishwasher control panel is faulty.
- The dryer fails to dry the clothes.