Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
I would like to thank Steve and John in particular for their professional help and many precious pieces of advice. They managed to repair my washer which wasn’t agitating at all. My husband tried to fix it on his own, but he failed to do that. The guys from Appliance Repair GTA solved the problem very quickly. They even cleaned up the area after the repair had been finished.
My wife insisted on calling to Appliance Repair GTA because her colleague was very happy with this company. The result – the refrigerator is not leaking anymore. And the repair didn’t cost much. I will definitely recommend Appliance Repair GTA to all my friends and acquaintances.
If you don’t know any reliable technician who could solve your appliance issues, don’t waste your time – call to Appliance Repair GTA. I used their services twice, and each time I was absolutely satisfied. The technicians are always competent and punctual. The repair price will pleasantly surprise you.
- Check the spray arms. If they are clogged, use the wire to unclog them. Then let the spray arms soak in the white vinegar – it will help remove the remaining debris.
- Clean the coarse filter. The course is located on the bottom of the dishwasher, it catches the food particles. It’s easier to clean the coarse filter with the help of the vacuum cleaner.
- Pay attention to the drain reservoir. Remove any debris accumulated in the reservoir.
- Remove the residue. Make the thick baking soda paste (mix one part of white vinegar together with one part of baking soda). Put this paste on any residue and let it sit for 30-40 minutes. Then scrape the residue off, having used the putty knife.
My washing machine is making knocking noises.
It is most likely the spray arms are hitting the dishes while cycling. It means the dishwashing machine hasn’t been loaded correctly. You should position the dishes properly letting the spray arms rotate freely.
My fridge is rattling.
Inspect the condenser fan motor. Unplug the fridge and discard the access panel. You will find the fan motor near the compressor on the bottom rear of the fridge. Look for any signs of damage or wear. Remove any debris that can prevent the fan motor from its proper functioning. If the motor is worn-out or damaged, replace it.
The washing machine is not turning on.
Check the timer knob since it can cause such a problem. Disconnect the power from the washer. Discard the access panel and find the timer knob. Make sure the knob engages while pulling out and pushing in. If it is not engaging, you have to replace the timer knob.
Whatever happens with your appliance, we are aiming to fix it the same day. To be able to do that, our vans are already equipped with the genuine spare parts: filters, water inlet valves, agitators, thermostats, drain pumps, motors, fuses, blades, ice makers, trays, grates, racks, rollers, drip bowls, seals, drum paddles, wheels, handles, pressure washer lances, igniters, latches, etc.
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Pocket Handle, Rotary
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, Washer/Dryer Combos, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
The brands we regularly fix:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense etc.
The most common issues we solve:
- The washing machine makes loud noise when cycling.
- The drying machine is not turning off.
- The fridge is not cooling.
- The oven is not opening.
- The dishwashing machine is not dissolving soap.