Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Repair Kitchenaid
We are constantly being recommended to others as a reliable and efficient troubleshooting company.
What makes us the best in Kitchenaid and its surrounding areas?
- The most experienced and trained technicians
- The authorized repair service of the household appliances of all types, brands, and models
- The warranty for all our services up to 1 year
- The replacement of the certified spare parts
- 24h availability, no days off
Kitchenaid Appliance Repair Toronto
On Repair Services
Redeem online on repairs only.
HOW WE WORK
Visa | Cash | MasterCard
Enjoy Your Day
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
Attention! Before doing the cleaning, unplug your dishwashing machine!
How to clean the dishwashing machine:
- Check the spray arms. If they are clogged, use the wire to unclog them. Then let the spray arms soak in the white vinegar – it will help remove the remaining debris.
- Clean the coarse filter. The course is located on the bottom of the dishwasher, it catches the food particles. It’s easier to clean the coarse filter with the help of the vacuum cleaner.
- Pay attention to the drain reservoir. Remove any debris accumulated in the reservoir.
- Remove the residue. Make the thick baking soda paste (mix one part of white vinegar together with one part of baking soda). Put this paste on any residue and let it sit for 30-40 minutes. Then scrape the residue off, having used the putty knife.
Part Replacement On The Same Day
Whatever happens with your appliance, we are aiming to fix it the same day. To be able to do that, our vans are already equipped with the genuine spare parts: filters, water inlet valves, agitators, thermostats, drain pumps, motors, fuses, blades, ice makers, trays, grates, racks, rollers, drip bowls, seals, drum paddles, wheels, handles, pressure washer lances, igniters, latches, etc.
Home Appliances We Repair
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Pocket Handle, Rotary
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, Washer/Dryer Combos, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
We Repair All Appliance Brands
The brands we regularly fix:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense etc.
The Appliance Issues We Fix
The most common issues we solve:
- The washing machine makes loud noise when cycling.
- The drying machine is not turning off.
- The fridge is not cooling.
- The oven is not opening.
- The dishwashing machine is not dissolving soap.
Kitchenaid Appliance Repair
Don’t hurry up to quit repairing your broken home appliance – let the technicians of Appliance Repair GTA have a look at it. 97% of our clients are happy to get their “old” and “hopeless” appliance fixed and ready to serve on. We do save money for our clients!