Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
I would like to thank Tom and Jacob for their quick and troubleshooting service. These guys know their job! They identified the reason for my faulty washer at one moment. And it was a matter of fewer than 30 minutes to fix the problem. Super service for the rational price!
It was my first time using the services of Appliance Repair. I called them to help me clarify the problem with my dishwasher – it stopped cycling after 10-20 minutes after the start. The technicians came the same day I called. In 2 hours my dishwasher was completely repaired! They even cleaned up the area after themselves. I will definitely apply to Appliance Repair again!
The repairmen arrived on schedule, were clean and polite. I had a problem with the freezer in my Side-by-Side fridge, it didn’t frost properly. The issue appeared to be fairly complicated, but the guys managed to fix it! So happy with the services Appliance Repair provided.
My dryer started leaking gas, so I called the first repair service company I found on the Internet. It appeared to be Appliance Repair. I was really lucky with my choice cause the guys were polite and helpful. The repair service took about 2 hours, they also replaced some spare times. Afterward, they explained what was the reason for the breakage and what preventative measures I should follow to avoid such failures in the future. 5-star service!
- Clean the interior of your oven. Place a paste made of baking soda, vinegar, and water into the oven-safe cup. Let it heat for about 45 minutes. Afterward, when the oven is cooled, clean your oven without any efforts.
- Let your dishwashing machine smell fresh. Before cleaning your dishwasher, remove all dishes. Place 1 cup of vinegar on the top shelf and let it run a normal cycle. Once the dishwasher cooled down, wipe the interior.
- Keep the washer detergent drawers clean to prevent mold and debris built-ups. Detach the drawers having pressed the dispenser release buttons. Fill the sink with the warm soapy water and let the drawers soak in it for 20-30 minutes. Clean the dispenser housing area. Set the clean and dry drawers into their positions. When the washer is not running, keep the drawers slightly open – it will let the air circulate inside the drawers.
My freezer is not freezing. How can I solve this issue?
The problem can relate to air-circulation. Make sure the food is not too close to the evaporator fan since it can block the air circulation through the compartment. Put your food a bit away from the evaporator fan.
My washer doesn’t clean the clothes properly.
We recommend you inspect the drain hose for possible blockages. Unplug your washer. Detach the drain hose and verify whether there are any kinks and obstructions. If the hose looks worn out or damaged, replace it.
The dishwashing machine won’t start.
The door switch is the first part to be inspected. If it is faulty, it won’t send the power to the dishwashing control board. You will find the door switch at the top of the door. While closing the door, both door switches should be mechanically activated. Check them for their continuity. If there is no continuity, you are to replace the door switch assembly.
Appliance Repair provides fixing of any appliance issue the same day. Such a service is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year in the entire Toronto and GTA. Our skilled technicians with 15 years’ experience and pieces of training will come the same day to troubleshoot any appliance breakage. We provide the certified part replacement the same day as well. It means, if necessary, we can replace the spare part right away. Get all done in one day!
- Refrigerators: 4-Doors Flex,4-French Door, 3-door French Door, Side-by-Side, Top Freezer
- Dishwashing machines: Linear Wash, Rotary
- Microwaves: Over-the-Range, Countertop, Built-in
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction
- Ovens: Single, Double, Microwave Combination Oven
- Washing machines: 2 Washers in one, Front Load, Top Load
- Drying machines: Gas, Electric, Ventless
Although Samsung is a reliable brand, the breakages are inevitable. The ignorance of proper maintenance measures, the long period of use or the power surges are the main sources of failures.
- The washing machine is not draining.
- The fridge compressor is making loud sounds.
- The microwave stops working after a few seconds.
- The drying machine is leaking gas.
- The dishwasher doesn’t clean the dishes properly.
- The burner is not heating.
Samsung is a well-known brand all over the world. Its history started in far 1938 in Japanese Korea (now South Korea), and now Samsung turned into a global multinational conglomerate.
The brand is producing:
- consumer electronics,
- medical equipment,
- electronic components,
- solid-state drives,
- home appliances, etc.