Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Samsung Appliance Repair Center
We are proud to be the best Samsung home appliance repair company because we care about our clients:
- Only the certified technicians
- 15+ years’ repair experience
- Non-stop repair services: 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Same-day repair visit
- Reasonable prices
- Warranty for repair services and replacement parts
- We repair all types and models of Samsung home appliances
Samsung Repair Center
On Repair Services
Redeem online on repairs only.
HOW WE WORK
Visa | Cash | MasterCard
Enjoy Your Day
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
- Clean the interior of your oven.Place a paste made of baking soda, vinegar, and water into the oven-safe cup. Let it heat for about 45 minutes. Afterward, when the oven is cooled, clean your oven without any efforts.
- Let your dishwashing machine smell fresh. Before cleaning your dishwasher, remove all dishes. Place 1 cup of vinegar on the top shelf and let it run a normal cycle. Once the dishwasher cooled down, wipe the interior.
- Keep the washer detergent drawers clean to prevent mold and debris built-ups. Detach the drawers having pressed the dispenser release buttons. Fill the sink with the warm soapy water and let the drawers soak in it for 20-30 minutes. Clean the dispenser housing area. Set the clean and dry drawers into their positions. When the washer is not running, keep the drawers slightly open – it will let the air circulate inside the drawers.
Same-day Samsung appliance repair
Same-day Samsung appliance repair Appliance Repair provides fixing of any appliance issue the same day. Such a service is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year in the entire Toronto and GTA. Our skilled technicians with 15 years’ experience and pieces of training will come the same day to troubleshoot any appliance breakage. We provide the certified part replacement the same day as well. It means, if necessary, we can replace the spare part right away. Get all done in one day!
- Refrigerators: 4-Doors Flex,4-French Door, 3-door French Door, Side-by-Side, Top Freezer
- Dishwashing machines: Linear Wash, Rotary
- Microwaves: Over-the-Range, Countertop, Built-in
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction
- Ovens: Single, Double, Microwave Combination Oven
- Washing machines: 2 Washers in one, Front Load, Top Load
- Drying machines: Gas, Electric, Ventless
Although Samsung is a reliable brand, the breakages are inevitable. The ignorance of proper maintenance measures, the long period of use or the power surges are the main sources of failures.
- The washing machine is not draining.
- The fridge compressor is making loud sounds.
- The microwave stops working after a few seconds.
- The drying machine is leaking gas.
- The dishwasher doesn’t clean the dishes properly.
- The burner is not heating.
Samsung is a well-known brand all over the world. Its history started in far 1938 in Japanese Korea (now South Korea), and now Samsung turned into a global multinational conglomerate.
The brand is producing:
- consumer electronics,
- medical equipment,
- electronic components,
- solid-state drives,
- home appliances, etc.