The quick troubleshooting usually requires the immediate replacement of the part. We supply only the certified spare parts to any household appliance. Our vans are always equipped with the most common parts: water inlet valves, agitators, filters, thermostats, motors, fuses, drain pumps, blades, ice makers, trays, crates, racks, rollers, drip bowls, seals, drum paddles, wheels, handles, pressure washer lances, igniters, latches, etc.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Repair Of All Appliance Brands
We do repair, install, and maintain appliances of all brands.
The most preferred ones are:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Appliance Issues We Fix
Here are just some of the most common issues our repairmen successfully cope with:
- The washer is producing loud sounds.
- The refrigerator freezes the food.
- The drying machine is not turning on.
- The dishwashing machine is not cleaning the dishes properly.
- The stove is heating slowly.
Home Appliances We Repair
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, Washer/Dryer Combos, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Pocket Handle, Rotary
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
Competent and responsible technicians who know their job from inside out. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. My broken microwave is working over again! No need to buy the new one. I am extremely grateful to Appliance Repair GTA for their efforts!
The 5 start repair service! My fridge started making some bizarre sounds that creeped me out. I called the service center of Appliance Repair GTA, and the consultant arranged the repair visit the next day. The guys came at the denoted time. They identified the problem at one moment – the faulty defrost timer. The technicians could replace it right away! And the instant repair didn’t cost me extra money. Unbelievable service!
First I tried to fix my vibrating dishwasher on my own. I wish I didn’t do that cause I made the problem much worse – additionally, it started leaking. Acting on advice from my neighbor, I applied to Appliance Repair GTA. How lucky I was! The issue had been solved within 1 hour. The repair cost was fair. Highly recommended!
- Avoid using detergent in large quantities. The excess of the detergent can cause the buildup on the drum or on the hoses, and therefore, can damage the washer. Attention: use the detergent designed for the high-efficiency washing machine. There should be the mark “HE” on the label. The mark “HE compatible” is not appropriate.
- Take the finished laundry right away after the cycling. The damp laundry is the perfect source of the mildew. Thus, you will also prevent the bad odor inside the washer.
- To keep the washing machine clean, make the following cleaning at least once per month. Pour some white vinegar instead of the detergent into the dispenser and add 7 spoons of the baking soda inside the drum. Let the washer run at the highest temperature.
My fridge is not cooling.
The reason for this issue can be the clogged condenser coils. You just have to clean them properly. Unplug your kitchen appliance. Using the coil brush, wipe the dust and any accumulated debris off. The vacuum cleaner can help you clean the coils much faster.
The drying machine is not spinning at all.
If the belt is faulty, the dryer won’t be able to spin. Discard the access panel and try to turn the drum by your hand. If it is turning easily, the belt is supposedly broken. Inspect the belt visually – if it is worn-out or damaged, you have to replace the belt.
My washing machine is not filling the water.
The problem can be caused by the defective water inlet valve. Due to the valve, the water is entering the washing machine. If it is faulty, the washing machine won’t fill the water or will fill it very slowly. First, make sure the water pressure is sufficient. Afterward, fulfill the thorough cleaning of the inlet valve filter screens.