Appliance Repair GTA fulfills the certified replacement parts within the same repair visit. It means, our clients don’t wait for the necessary spare part, they get their appliances repaired right away.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Repair GTA
provides the authorized repair services of such appliance types:
- Washing machines
- Dishwashing machines
- Stoves & Ovens
- Drying machines
- Cooking tops
The Most Common Appliance Issues
- The washing machine is water leaking
- The dryer won’t turn on.
- The stove igniter keeps clicking
- The ice maker is not producing ice
- The dishwashing machine is not draining completely
Appliance Repair Mississauga
Here are just the most common spare parts we replace:
- motors, filters;
- ice makers, seals;
- rollers, fuses;
- igniters, drain pumps;
- handles, trays;
- racks, thermostats;
- agitators, drip bowls;
- latches, water inlet valves;
- wheels, grates etc
Just would like to thank the home appliance repairmen of Appliance Repair GTA for their professional services. I run into the dishwasher issue right before the Christmas holidays. What a misfortune! But, fortunately, the technicians repaired my dishwasher the next day. I was so relieved and happy to know from now on I have the repair company I can completely rely on!
I called Appliance Repair GTA because my stove was out of order. I had no idea what has happened. I have been using my GE stove for 5 years, and was completely happy with it. Anyway, the guys detected the source of the issue – that was the faulty infinite switch which needed to be replaced. They need just 1,5 hour to fix the problem. So easy, quickly and efficiently! And it cost me the average price. Thank you!
The company is fabulous! The repairmen came at the stipulated time. They quickly identified the source of the issue in my fridge – it was not cooling properly. I was very happy with their efficiency! They even wiped the area after the repair was done. I have already given the contacts of Appliance Repair GTA to my sister.
- Avoid overloading your refrigerator with too much food. Leave some space between products and sidewalls to let the air circulate inside. Thus, you will avoid future issues with compensator.
- Pay attention to the refrigerator’s seals. Their function is not to allow the cool air to be blown away, so the refrigerator can function properly without any loss of energy. Clean the seals at least twice a year. Apply the toothbrush with the baking soda paste (baking soda + water) to fulfill the proper cleaning of the seals.
- The coils of the refrigerator have to be clean. The dust and debris accumulated on the coils can be the main causes of the refrigerator’s inefficiency. The coils are usually located on the backside of the fridge. You can apply the vacuum cleaner with the brush attachment to simplify the cleaning. Before the procedure, unplug your kitchen appliance.
The coils of the refrigerator have to be clean. The dust and debris accumulated on the coils can be the main causes of the refrigerator’s inefficiency. The coils are usually located on the backside of the fridge. You can apply the vacuum cleaner with the brush attachment to simplify the cleaning. Before the procedure, unplug your kitchen appliance.
My washer produces noisy sounds.
It looks like the belt needs to be inspected. After having disconnected your washer, discard the access cabinet or the panel. You will find the belt connected to the motor. Remove the clamps holding the belt and the belt itself. Inspect the belt for any damage signs like fraying, wearing, burning and others. If the belt is not appropriate, replace it.
My dishwashing machine is water leaking.
The rubber gasket can fail to seal properly. You should visually inspect the condition of the rubber gasket. If the seals are misaligned, worn out, damaged or whatever, you should replace the door gasket.
My refrigerator is too noisy.
The first thing to be checked is the condenser fan motor. Unplug your kitchen appliance and discard the access panel. The condenser fan motor is usually located near the compressor. Visually inspect it for any possible signs of damage. Also remove all debris accumulated on the fan motor as debris can hamper its proper functioning. In case the condenser fan motor is worn out or damaged, you are to replace it.