One of our considerable advantages is the same day repair. We do repair the home appliances on the same day the client calls us. Such a service is possible due to the direct supply of the certified spare parts. Our technicians come to our clients with vans already equipped with the most required spare parts: agitators, fuses, thermostats, motors, filters, ice makers, pressure washer lances, seals, trays, blades, racks, rollers, drum paddles, handles, drip bowls, water inlet valves, drain pumps, grates, wheels, igniters, latches etc.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Brands We Serve
These are the most popular appliance brands we serve:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and others
Issues We Solve
The most common breakages our technicians troubleshoot:
- The washing machine is not turning on.
- The refrigerator is making unusual noises.
- The stove is not heating.
- The drying machine is shaking.
- The dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes properly.
Types Of Home Appliances We Serve In Richmond Hill
- Dishwashing machine:Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Rotary, Pocket Handle
- Washing machines: Washer/Dryer Combos, Top Load, Front Load, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Refrigerators: 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex, Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side
- Drying machines: Washer/Dryer Combos, Electric, Gas, Ventless
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction, Freestanding
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
Many thanks to the amazing company Appliance Repair GTA, especially to the professional repairmen William and Ali who were so much helpful! Extremely courteous, experienced and knowledgeable specialists. They quickly figured out the problem of my washer and fixed it just within one hour.
When I noticed my dishwasher was water leaking I started calling all repair service companies I found in the Internet. The only flexible company with adequate prices was Appliance Repair GTA. The guys didn’t fail me – they came just on time, identified the reason for the breakage, and could manage to replace the faulty detail right away! I was astonished! I am so happy to have found you!
Really cool technicians! Professional services for a good price! They brought my old drying machine to its life! The representative called me one week later and asked whether my dryer was functioning properly. I can’t even remember where else I got such super services!
- Make sure the detergent you use is appropriate for your washing machine. Some brands produce the energy-efficient washers which require the less sudsy detergent.
- After each cycling keep the door open. Thus, the air will circulate inside leaving no chance for the mold.
- Once per 2-3 months run the empty washing machine at the highest temperature. Before cycling pour the white vinegar or the detergent into the drum. Such a manipulation will keep the washing machine clean inside and prevent the unpleasant odor.
- Don’t use too much detergent. The extra detergent will leave the buildups inside, and thus, will make the washer work harder.
My washer is too loud. What should I do?
One of the possible reasons can be the faulty bearing. The function of the bearing is to let the tub run freely without any resistance. In most cases, the bearing needs just to be lubricated. But if it is defective or it is falling apart, you have to replace it.
My fridge is running all the time.
The first thing you have to do is to clean the condenser coils which can be covered with the debris and the dust. You can easily find the coils on the backside of your kitchen appliance. Having applied the vacuum cleaner, the cleaning process will be much easier. Use the brush and the sponge to remove the remaining debris.
My microwave is not turning on. Is there anything I could do to make it work again?
The most obvious cause of the issue is the faulty door latch assembly. Unplug the appliance and discard the inside door panel. Inspect the door latch. If it is damaged or its springs got weak, you are to replace the entire door latch assembly.
My dishwasher is not cleaning dishes in a proper way.
Inspect the condition of the spray arms which might be clogged with the debris. The spray arms are located on the bottom of the dishwashing machine and are easily unscrewed. Using the toothpick, remove the debris out of the holes, and afterward rinse the spray arms thoroughly under the warm water.