In most cases, the repair of the home appliance needs the replacement of the spare part. We have foreseen this moment as well – we have organized the direct supply of the certified spare parts. Besides, we can replace any of the spare parts within the first repair visit because our vans are already loaded with the most required ones: motors, thermostats, filters, agitators, ice makers, seals, fuses, rollers, blades, handles, pressure washer lances, trays, racks, drum paddles, drip bowls, latches, drain pumps, water inlet valves, wheels, grates, igniters, etc.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
There is no brand we wouldn’t be able to repair. Usually, our clients apply to us to fix or install the appliances of such brands:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
We solve any appliance issue
Just some issues our technicians solve on an almost daily basis:
- The washing machine is not draining.
- There is smell of gas out of the dryer.
- The fridge is producing noisy sounds.
- The surface burner is not lightening.
Types of home appliances we serve in Vaughan
- Washing machines: Front Load, Top Load, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal Washer, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Drying machines: Gas, Electric, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Dishwashing machines: Front Control, Top Control, Pocket Handle, Towel Bar Handle, Linear Wash, Rotary
- Microwaves: Over-the-Range, Countertop
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction, Freestanding
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
Hopefully, I won’t need any repair service anymore, but in case any appliance is defective, I know whom I should apply to! The guys repaired my drying machine the same day I called them, so I could use my appliance right away! And it didn’t cost millions! Highly recommended!
I think Appliance Repair GTA is the only repair service company that is able to fix serious household appliances. My Miele washer wasn’t dispensing the detergent, and I applied to so many technicians I almost lost count. None of them could repair it. I am extremely grateful to such a professional team, namely George who identified the source of the issue and quickly fixed it!
Unlike the competitors, I liked the way the Appliance Repair GTA treats its clients – the constant communication and coordination. Whenever I called the company, I would always reach its representative. The technicians fixed my old fridge I was about to throw away (my mom persuaded me to repair it), and, thus, saved my money. The repair price was reasonable. Much appreciated.
- Unbelievable but it is true. The more your kitchen appliance is loaded with food, the cooler the air is inside. The matter is the food performs the function of the “thermal mass”, thus, it can keep the low temperature in the fridge.
- Clean the condenser coils at least once per year. They are usually located on the backside of the refrigerator. If the coils are clogged with the debris, the refrigerator will work harder. As a result, it can cause overheating. You can use the vacuum cleaner to ease the cleaning process.
- To minimize the moisture inside of the refrigerator, keep food in containers with the corresponding covers. The plastic wrap is also the good solution.
- Once per 2-3 months run the empty washing machine at the highest temperature. Before cycling pour the white vinegar or the detergent into the drum. Such a manipulation will keep the washing machine clean inside and prevent the unpleasant odor.
My refrigerator is too noisy.
The evaporator fan blades might be defective. The fan is usually located behind the back panel of the fridge. Check its visual condition whether it is not worn-out. Then turn it by hand. The blades should move freely. Remove any debris or whatever that can impede the movement of the blades. If the fan blades are faulty, replace the entire fan or just the fan blades.
My washer is not agitating.
It looks like the drive belt is faulty. Inspect the condition of the belt. If the belt is worn-out or it has any cracks, you should replace it.
The dishwasher buttons are not responding.
Make sure the door is closed – the internal racks may prevent the proper closing. Also, check whether the Delay Start or the Child Lock is not activated.