Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Repair in Barrie
Appliance Repair GTA in Barrie is offering:
- Authorized repair service of any household appliance type and model
- Experienced, competent, and courteous home appliance repairmen
- Urgent repair the same day
- Delivery and replacement of the certified spare parts
- Warranty up to 1 year
- 24/7 service support
Appliance Repair in Barrie
The Part Replacement
The quick troubleshooting usually requires the immediate replacement of the part. We supply only the certified spare parts to any household appliance. Our vans are always equipped with the most common parts: water inlet valves, agitators, filters, thermostats, motors, fuses, drain pumps, blades, ice makers, trays, crates, racks, rollers, drip bowls, seals, drum paddles, wheels, handles, pressure washer lances, igniters, latches, etc.
Repair Of All Appliance Brands
We do repair, install, and maintain appliances of all brands.
The most preferred ones are:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Appliance Issues We Fix
Here are just some of the most common issues our repairmen successfully cope with:
- The washer is producing loud sounds.
- The refrigerator freezes the food.
- The drying machine is not turning on.
- The dishwashing machine is not cleaning the dishes properly.
- The stove is heating slowly.
Home Appliances We Repair
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, Washer/Dryer Combos, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Pocket Handle, Rotary
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
Maintenance Tips For The Front-loading Washers
- Avoid using detergent in large quantities. The excess of the detergent can cause the buildup on the drum or on the hoses, and therefore, can damage the washer. Attention: use the detergent designed for the high-efficiency washing machine. There should be the mark “HE” on the label. The mark “HE compatible” is not appropriate.
- Take the finished laundry right away after the cycling. The damp laundry is the perfect source of the mildew. Thus, you will also prevent the bad odor inside the washer.
- To keep the washing machine clean, make the following cleaning at least once per month. Pour some white vinegar instead of the detergent into the dispenser and add 7 spoons of the baking soda inside the drum. Let the washer run at the highest temperature.
Appliance Repair Barrie Ontario
Feel confused about your malfunctioning home appliance?
No answers to many technical questions?
Give us a call, and our skilled specialists will consult you on any appliance matter.
You can also contact us via text message, email, website. Our office is open 24hours 7 days a week.
You can reach us by any convenient means: a phone call, email, text message, callback, social media, website.
Our office in Barrie