No need to postpone the repair of your home appliance – we have the required spare part to get it replaced today! The most common spare parts we replace on daily basis are as follows: agitators, filters, motors, fuses, thermostats, drain pumps, ice makers, trays, blades, racks, rollers, grates, seals, drum paddles, water inlet valves, wheels, pressure washer lances, drip bowls, handles, igniters, latches, etc.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
We Fix Appliances Of Any Brand
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Appliance Problems We Troubleshoot
Mostly our clients experience the issues like these ones:
- The refrigerator is leaking on the floor.
- The dishwasher is not turning off.
- The stove smells gas.
- The microwave is not heating the food.
- The washing machine is hardly vibrating while cycling.
Home Appliances We Service
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Pocket Handle, Rotary
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, Washer/Dryer Combos, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
My Side-by-Side refrigerator suddenly started leaking water although I had been following all necessary maintenance tips. Anyway, it turned out, the compressor was out of order. The first company I called failed to help me due to the absence of the required model of the compressor. Appliance Repair GTA appeared to be the only company that could deliver the necessary spare part for my kitchen appliance and replaces it the same day.
It is really worth dealing with this company! The technicians are smart and friendly; the prices are affordable, the troubleshooting is efficient and quick. The customer center provides a clear cost estimate so I know what I pay for. No hidden charges.
How lucky I am to have found such a reliable and competent repair service company! I called Appliance Repair GTA on Sunday (the guys are working 24/7) because my washing machine wasn’t turning on, and I needed it urgently. The technicians came to my place 2 hours later. They identified the problem right away. They kindly explained to me what caused the failure. My washer had been fixed within the same repair visit. The repair price was fair.
- Empty your refrigerator – the cleaning process will be much easier and quicker. Thus, you will also prevent the contamination of the food.
- Discard all removable parts like drawers, shelves, egg trays, etc. Take the basin and fill it with warm water. Pour some dishwashing soap and let all discarded items soak in this soapy water.
- First, wipe all surfaces of your fridge with the microfiber cloth and the soapy water. Then mop up the inside, having taken another clean and dry microfiber. The sponge can fall apart and leave some particles, that’s why the best cleaning tool is the microfiber cloth.
- To remove the most stubborn stains, apply the baking soda paste (mix 3 parts of baking soda to 1 part of water). Leave the baking soda paste on the stains for 2 hours. Afterward, you will easily wipe the stains away.
My washing machine is bad smelling.
Pour two cups of the white vinegar and 5 tablespoons of the baking soda into the drum, and let the washer cycle at the highest temperature. Attention! After each cycling leaves the washer door open to let the air circulate inside the drum.
The stove igniter is clicking all the time.
Make sure the burner cap is properly adjusted. If the burner cap is fitted well, it is probably clogged with debris. To remove the clog, discard the burner cap. Using the warm soapy water and the sponge, wipe all debris off.
My fridge is not defrosting.
The problem can be hidden in the defrost control board that is designed to coordinate the running of the defrost cycle. First, you are to exclude the possible courses of the breakage: the defrost thermostat and the defrost heater. Using the multi-meter, check these parts for their continuity. If they are not defective, you are likely to replace the control board.