To troubleshoot the appliance problems the same day, we equip our vans with the most demanded spare parts: agitators, filters, motors, fuses, thermostats, drain pumps, ice makers, trays, blades, racks, rollers, grates, seals, drum paddles, water inlet valves, wheels, pressure washer lances, drip bowls, handles, igniters, latches, etc.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
We Fix Appliance Of Any Brand
Our company repairs ALL home appliance brands ever exist:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Appliance Problems We Troubleshoot
- The dishwasher is too noisy.
- The refrigerator is not freezing the food.
- The washer is not draining.
- The burner igniter is not functioning.
- The drying machine is not drying the clothes.
Home Appliances We Service
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Pocket Handle, Rotary
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, Washer/Dryer Combos, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
I wish I could find Appliance Repair GTA much earlier. The technicians came the same day I called the customer center. Since my washer was leaking, I needed urgent help. Within 2 hours everything was done. Super job!
I am too suspicious about any services. Before contacting Appliance Repair GTA, I read many reviews about the company and finally decided to use its services. Luckily, I was not mistaken – the company turned out to be very professional. The specialists who came to my home were smart and friendly. Finally, I got a clear explanation of why my dishwasher had been leaving the marks on the dishes.
If you need reliable authorized repair service, Appliance Repair GTA is the particular company you need. 2 guys came at the denoted time to fix my refrigerator that was unbelievably noisy. Very serious specialist, no pointless talking at all. I was really impressed. Some spare parts needed to be replaced, and that replacement had been done the same visit day. There was no hidden cost.
- Regularly verify the condition of the exhaust duct. It should be free from any obstructions and curves.
- To prevent the flood at your home, inspect the washer hoses for curves, leaks, and cracks. Make the loose fittings tightened. If the hoses are damaged or worn-out, immediately replace them.
- Apply the mixture made of equal parts of vinegar and water to clean the rubber gaskets. Such cleaning will help you avoid the mildew in the washer drum.
- If your washer is the front-loading one, don’t ignore the monthly cleaning of the drain pump filter. Consult the producer’s manual to learn the precise position of the filter.
My drying machine is producing strange loud noises.
Some models (gas and electric) are equipped with rollers that aim to hold up the drum. Since the rollers might not be rotating freely, they make unusual sounds. Discard both the access panel and the drum to inspect the condition of the rollers. If they are not worn out or damaged, replace the rollers.
My washer is shaking while cycling.
Such an issue can be due to the faulty shock absorbers which are usually fixed to the base frame and to the outward tube. To get access to them, you should discard the rear panel. Check the shock absorbers for any signs of wear or damage. If you have noticed such signs, you should replace the shock absorbers.
What to do if the oven is not turning on?
This problem can happen because of the malfunctioning broil element. Make sure the broil element is not damaged. Afterward, use the multi-meter to check the broiling element for its continuity. If there is no continuity, you are to replace the element.