Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Burlington Appliance Repair
Any home appliance issue is the daunting problem that needs to be fixed either way.
Our appliance repair/installation/maintenance services are covered with the warranty because we do care about the quality of our job.
- All our specialists are trained and certified.
- We repair all appliance brands, types and models.
- We do serve you the same day you call us.
- No need to wait for the spare part – our van is already equipped with it.
- Our customer center is open 24/7.
- The pleasant price for the high quality service.
Appliance Repair in Burlington
The Same Day Part Replacement
To troubleshoot the appliance problems the same day, we equip our vans with the most demanded spare parts: agitators, filters, motors, fuses, thermostats, drain pumps, ice makers, trays, blades, racks, rollers, grates, seals, drum paddles, water inlet valves, wheels, pressure washer lances, drip bowls, handles, igniters, latches, etc.
We Fix Appliance Of Any Brand
Our company repairs ALL home appliance brands ever exist:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Appliance Problems We Troubleshoot
- The dishwasher is too noisy.
- The refrigerator is not freezing the food.
- The washer is not draining.
- The burner igniter is not functioning.
- The drying machine is not drying the clothes.
Home Appliances We Service
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Pocket Handle, Rotary
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, Washer/Dryer Combos, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
Monthly Maintenance Tips For Washing Machines
- Regularly verify the condition of the exhaust duct.
It should be free from any obstructions and curves.
- To prevent the flood at your home, inspect the washer hoses for curves, leaks, and cracks.
Make the loose fittings tightened. If the hoses are damaged or worn-out, immediately replace them.
- Apply the mixture made of equal parts of vinegar and water to clean the rubber gaskets.
Such cleaning will help you avoid the mildew in the washer drum.
- If your washer is the front-loading one, don’t ignore the monthly cleaning of the drain pump filter.
Consult the producer’s manual to learn the precise position of the filter.
Burlington Ontario Appliance Repair
If you gave up with the idea to repair your home appliance, give the last chance to us – we do repair even “the hopeless” appliances.
For more information, contact our customer center that is at your service 24/7 round the year: a phone call, email, text message, callback, social media, website.
Our office in Burlington