The technicians of our company are able to repair the appliance right away on the same day because our vans are already equipped with the most common certified spare parts: filters, thermostats, motors, agitators, drain pumps, ice makers, trays, blades, racks, rollers, seals, fuses, drum paddles, pressure washer lances, water inlet valves, wheels, drip bowls, handles, igniters, latches, grates, etc.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Brands We Deal With
Our company repairs ALL home appliance brands ever exist:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Appliance Issues We Fix Every Day
Here are just some of the most common issues our repairmen successfully cope with:
- The dishwasher is too noisy.
- The refrigerator is not freezing the food.
- The washer is not draining.
- The burner igniter is not functioning.
- The drying machine is not drying the clothes.
Types Of Home Appliances We Service
- Refrigerators: Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side, 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex
- Washing machines: Top Load, Front Load, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal Washer, Washer/Dryer Combos,
- Dishwashing machines: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Pocket Handle, Rotary, Towel Bar Handle
- Drying machines: Electric, Gas, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Cooktops: Freestanding, Induction, Gas, Electric
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
As soon as my fridge stopped cooling I had nothing to do but to call Appliance Repair GTA. The home appliance repairman came on time. He identified the problem and explained everything that had been done to fix it. The repair price was fair. I will use their services over again if needed.
Life without the dryer is unbearable. Thanks to Tom who completed the job so quickly, I could start using my appliance on the same day I called the company. They really provide the authorized repair service!
Many thanks to the technicians of Appliance Repair GTA who helped me fix my oven! They even gave me some precious advice on how to keep my oven running efficiently. Great to know there is such a reliable troubleshooting company in Guelph!
- Keep the condenser coils clean. To extend the life of your appliance and reduce the sum in your electricity bills, do clean the coils at least twice per year. Use the broom or the vacuum cleaner to remove any kind of debris. Afterward, wipe the remaining dust and grime with the warm soapy water and the sponge.
- Remove debris out from the drain hose and the drip pan. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions of your refrigerator to learn how to clean the drain and the drip pan from the food particles or whatever in a proper way. Each model has its own particularities.
- Set the right temperature. Pay attention to the temperature in your refrigerator. The correct temperature in the refrigerator section should be between 37 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, in the freezer section – 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take care of the door seals. From time to time inspect the condition of the seals. Make sure they are fitted tightly. To prevent the mildew, clean the seals with the white vinegar.
My fridge is water leaking.
The defective door gaskets (seals) might cause such an issue. Disconnect your kitchen appliance. Open both the freezer and the fridge doors. Inspect the doors for the signs of deformity, cracks, mold, or any other defects. If you found any just mentioned signs, replace the door gasket.
My dishwasher doesn’t clean the dishes properly.
The upper discharge housing gasket might be the reason. Unplug your dishwashing machine and find the housing gasket on the discharge cover above the circulation impeller. First of all, make sure the gasket is adjusted and fitted well. Then check whether it is not damaged, worn-out or cracked. If there is the debris clogged in it, discard the gasket and clean it. The damaged or worn-out housing gasket should be replaced.
My dryer is not turning on.
In most cases, such a problem can happen because of the door switch. Unplug your appliance and detach the access panel. Using the multi-meter, check each terminal of the door switch for the continuity. In case the continuity is absent, you have to replace the door switch.