The coils of the refrigerator have to be clean. The dust and debris accumulated on the coils can be the main causes of the refrigerator’s inefficiency. The coils are usually located on the backside of the fridge. You can apply the vacuum cleaner with the brush attachment to simplify the cleaning. Before the procedure, unplug your kitchen appliance.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Mississauga Appliance Repair
Appliance Repair GTA is a reliable repair company with more than 15 years’ experience. We are proud to offer our clients the best appliance repair services in Mississauga and its surrounding areas:
- We serve all appliance brands, types, and models.
- We guarantee the high quality of our services
- All our technicians are certified.
- Same-day repair service.
- We provide the certified replacement parts.
- We work 24 hours a day all the year round.
Appliance Repair GTA fulfills the certified replacement parts within the same repair visit. It means, our clients don’t wait for the necessary spare part, they get their appliances repaired right away.
Appliance Repair GTA
provides the authorized repair services of such appliance types:
- Washing machines
- Dishwashing machines
- Stoves & Ovens
- Drying machines
- Cooking tops
The Most Common Appliance Issues
- The washing machine is water leaking
- The dryer won’t turn on.
- The stove igniter keeps clicking
- The ice maker is not producing ice
- The dishwashing machine is not draining completely
Appliance Repair Mississauga
Here are just the most common spare parts we replace:
- motors, filters;
- ice makers, seals;
- rollers, fuses;
- igniters, drain pumps;
- handles, trays;
- racks, thermostats;
- agitators, drip bowls;
- latches, water inlet valves;
- wheels, grates etc
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
- Avoid overloading your refrigerator with too much food. Leave some space between products and sidewalls to let the air circulate inside. Thus, you will avoid future issues with compensator.
- Pay attention to the refrigerator’s seals. Their function is not to allow the cool air to be blown away, so the refrigerator can function properly without any loss of energy. Clean the seals at least twice a year. Apply the toothbrush with the baking soda paste (baking soda + water) to fulfill the proper cleaning of the seals.
- The coils of the refrigerator have to be clean. The dust and debris accumulated on the coils can be the main causes of the refrigerator’s inefficiency. The coils are usually located on the backside of the fridge. You can apply the vacuum cleaner with the brush attachment to simplify the cleaning. Before the procedure, unplug your kitchen appliance.
Appliance Repair Service Mississauga
In case your household appliance seems to be beyond the repair, Appliance Repair GTA is ready to be at your service.
We are reachable via telephone, email, application form on our website.
Our office in Mississauga