Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Repair Richmond Hill
Why Appliance Repair GTA? Here are just several reasons why our clients choose us:
- Only the certified technicians with the minimum 10+ years’ experience
- Warranty for the authorized repair/installation/maintenance services up to 1 year
- We provide the certified spare parts
- We do troubleshoot appliance problems of any complexity
- Same day repair visit
- We work 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- 99% of satisfied clients
Richmond Hill Appliance Repair
One of our considerable advantages is the same day repair. We do repair the home appliances on the same day the client calls us. Such a service is possible due to the direct supply of the certified spare parts. Our technicians come to our clients with vans already equipped with the most required spare parts: agitators, fuses, thermostats, motors, filters, ice makers, pressure washer lances, seals, trays, blades, racks, rollers, drum paddles, handles, drip bowls, water inlet valves, drain pumps, grates, wheels, igniters, latches etc.
Appliance Brands We Serve
These are the most popular appliance brands we serve:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and others
Issues We Solve
The most common breakages our technicians troubleshoot:
- The washing machine is not turning on.
- The refrigerator is making unusual noises.
- The stove is not heating.
- The drying machine is shaking.
- The dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes properly.
Types Of Home Appliances We Serve In Richmond Hill
- Dishwashing machine: Top Control, Front Control, Linear Wash, Towel Bar Handle, Rotary, Pocket Handle
- Washing machines: Washer/Dryer Combos, Top Load, Front Load, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal washer
- Refrigerators: 4-French Door, 3-door French Door, 4-Doors Flex, Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side-by-Side
- Drying machines: Washer/Dryer Combos, Electric, Gas, Ventless
- Microwaves: Countertop, Over-the-Range
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction, Freestanding
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
Maintenance Tips For The Washing Machine
- Make sure the detergent you use is appropriate for your washing machine. Some brands produce the energy-efficient washers which require the less sudsy detergent.
- After each cycling keep the door open. Thus, the air will circulate inside leaving no chance for the mold.
- Once per 2-3 months run the empty washing machine at the highest temperature. Before cycling pour the white vinegar or the detergent into the drum. Such a manipulation will keep the washing machine clean inside and prevent the unpleasant odor.
- Don’t use too much detergent. The extra detergent will leave the buildups inside, and thus, will make the washer work harder.
Home Appliance Repair Richmond Hill
No matter what the appliance breakage you face, we will do all our best to help you rid of it at the earliest opportunity.
Appliance Repair Service Richmond Hill
In case your household appliance seems to be beyond the repair, Appliance Repair GTA is ready to be at your service.
Just let us know about the problem in any convenient way for you (email, call, text message, callback) – and we will arrange the rest!
Our office in Richmond Hill