Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Vaughan Appliance Repair
Appliance Repair GTA is the leading appliance repair company in Vaughan:
- More than 15 years’ experience – we fix “serious” problems which other technicians failed to solve.
- Warranty up to 1 year – we take responsibility for our services.
- Certified home appliance repairmen – we have nothing to do with amateurs.
- Availability of the certified parts – we are able to repair your appliance the same day.
- We work 24/7 round the year – you can reach us at any moment.
Appliance Repair in Vaughan
In most cases, the repair of the home appliance needs the replacement of the spare part. We have foreseen this moment as well – we have organized the direct supply of the certified spare parts. Besides, we can replace any of the spare parts within the first repair visit because our vans are already loaded with the most required ones: motors, thermostats, filters, agitators, ice makers, seals, fuses, rollers, blades, handles, pressure washer lances, trays, racks, drum paddles, drip bowls, latches, drain pumps, water inlet valves, wheels, grates, igniters, etc.
There is no brand we wouldn’t be able to repair. Usually, our clients apply to us to fix or install the appliances of such brands:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
We solve any appliance issue
Just some issues our technicians solve on an almost daily basis:
- The washing machine is not draining.
- There is smell of gas out of the dryer.
- The fridge is producing noisy sounds.
- The surface burner is not lightening.
Types of home appliances we serve in Vaughan
- Washing machines: Front Load, Top Load, 2 Washers in one, SideKick Pedestal Washer, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Drying machines: Gas, Electric, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Dishwashing machines: Front Control, Top Control, Pocket Handle, Towel Bar Handle, Linear Wash, Rotary
- Microwaves: Over-the-Range, Countertop
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction, Freestanding
- Ovens: Microwave Combination Oven, Single, Double, Wall Oven
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
Maintenance Tips For The Refrigerators
- Unbelievable but it is true. The more your kitchen appliance is loaded with food, the cooler the air is inside. The matter is the food performs the function of the “thermal mass”, thus, it can keep the low temperature in the fridge.
- Clean the condenser coils at least once per year. They are usually located on the backside of the refrigerator. If the coils are clogged with the debris, the refrigerator will work harder. As a result, it can cause overheating. You can use the vacuum cleaner to ease the cleaning process.
- To minimize the moisture inside of the refrigerator, keep food in containers with the corresponding covers. The plastic wrap is also the good solution.
- Once per 2-3 months run the empty washing machine at the highest temperature. Before cycling pour the white vinegar or the detergent into the drum. Such a manipulation will keep the washing machine clean inside and prevent the unpleasant odor.
Appliance Repair Vaughan
You are welcome to contact Appliance Repair GTA in any way convenient for you:
a phone call, text message, social media, email, callback, website, personal visit. Rely on us – we will provide the authorized repair service in the shortest possible time.
Our office in Vaughan