In most cases, the troubleshooting of the issue depends on the timely availability of the certified spare parts. We have the supply line running directly from the appliance producers, that’s why we repair any home appliance the same day. The most required spare parts are motors, filters, ice makers, seals, rollers, fuses, igniters, drain pumps, blades, pressure washer lances, handles, trays, racks, thermostats, agitators, drum paddles, drip bowls, latches, water inlet valves, wheels, grates, etc.
Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Brands We Repair
Our company repairs ALL home appliance brands ever exist:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Most Common Appliance Issues
Here are just some of the most common issues our repairmen successfully cope with:
- The washing machine is not turning off.
- The kitchen appliance is too noisy.
- The refrigerator’s compressor is getting hot.
- The dishwashing machine is leaking.
- The oven doesn’t heat to the right temperature.
Types of the Household Appliances We Serve
- Refrigerators: 4-Doors Flex,4-French Door, 3-door French Door, Side-by-Side, Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer
- Dishwashing machines: Linear Wash, Rotary, Front Control, Top Control, Pocket Handle, Towel Bar Handle
- Microwaves: Over-the-Range, Countertop, Built-in
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction, Freestanding
- Ovens: Single, Double, Microwave Combination Oven, Wall Oven
- Washing machines: 2 Washers in one, Front Load, Top Load, SideKick Pedestal Washer, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Drying machines: Gas, Electric, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
My “happy” day started from that moment when I noticed the puddle of water behind my washer. Then I decided to cook some noodles and to think about how I should troubleshoot the washer issue. How much I was shocked when my stove appeared to be malfunctioning! I couldn’t turn it off! Without any hesitation, I called Appliance Repair GTA right away. The home appliance repairmen came the same day as we agreed. They knocked off two in one day! Unbelievable and amazing service!
Cool guys, cool service, cool prices! My gratitude goes to Thomas and Jack! You are the best! Now my stove can cook the delicious cakes as it did before!
I am very happy to have found the professional appliance repair company! Appliance Repair GTA is the team of the competent and courteous technicians ready to help you 24/7. The guys repaired my microwave pretty fast, and the repair price appeared to be pleasant.
- Use vinegar to clean your dishwashing machine. Pour two cups of the white vinegar on the bottom of the appliance and let it cycle at low temperature.
- Replace the defective dish racks and plastic tine tips on time. The worn-out racks and tips can let the rusty small metal pieces get into the pump, and therefore, cause more serious breakages.
- Regularly clean the seals. Using the soft sponge and the white vinegar, clean all visible seals of your fridge. Thus, no debris won’t weaken the seals.
My washing machine is not draining. What should I do?
One of the most efficient and quick solutions technicians use is to reset the appliance. Within 12 seconds try to open and close the door 6 times. Afterward, run the washing machine without clothes. In most cases, such manipulation solves the problem.
My refrigerator is not freezing.
The faulty start relay can be the reason for the issue. The function of the start relay is to supply the power to the compressor. If it is defective, the compressor won’t work properly, and as a result, the freezer won’t freeze the food. You should discard the freezer and pull the start relay out of the compressor. Use the multimeter to check it for the continuity. If the start relay looks like defective, or there is no continuity in it, you are to replace it.
My microwave is not heating.
Check the thermal fuse. When the microwave is overheated, the thermal fuse cuts off the power to the microwave. Use the multi-meter, to check the fuse for its continuity. If the continuity is not available, you should replace the thermal fuse.