Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Appliance Repair in Whitby
To find trustworthy and high-quality appliance repair services in Whitby can be a real challenge. Many appliance repair companies promise the quick-impact results for low prices. But in practice, their promises don’t go along with their actions. How to distinguish the repair company you can fully rely on? Here is the minimum list of factors you should pay attention to:
- 15+ years of professional experience.
- Certified and trained specialists.
- Repair Warranty.
- Appliance repair of any complexity
- Availability of the certified spare parts.
- Readiness to troubleshoot the problem 24/7 round the year
Whitby Appliance Repair
In most cases, the troubleshooting of the issue depends on the timely availability of the certified spare parts. We have the supply line running directly from the appliance producers, that’s why we repair any home appliance the same day. The most required spare parts are motors, filters, ice makers, seals, rollers, fuses, igniters, drain pumps, blades, pressure washer lances, handles, trays, racks, thermostats, agitators, drum paddles, drip bowls, latches, water inlet valves, wheels, grates, etc.
Appliance Brands We Repair
Our company repairs ALL home appliance brands ever exist:
- Samsung, Bosch;
- Miele, Frigidaire;
- LG, Maytag;
- Whirlpool, Gaggenau;
- KitchenAid, Haier;
- Hotpoint, Kenmore;
- Gorenje, Indesit;
- Electrolux, Jenn-Air;
- Braun, De’Longhi;
- Magic Chef, Saeco;
- Kleenmaid, Beko, Hisense and many others
The Most Common Appliance Issues
Here are just some of the most common issues our repairmen successfully cope with:
- The washing machine is not turning off.
- The kitchen appliance is too noisy.
- The refrigerator’s compressor is getting hot.
- The dishwashing machine is leaking.
- The oven doesn’t heat to the right temperature.
Types of the Household Appliances We Serve
- Refrigerators: 4-Doors Flex,4-French Door, 3-door French Door, Side-by-Side, Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer
- Dishwashing machines: Linear Wash, Rotary, Front Control, Top Control, Pocket Handle, Towel Bar Handle
- Microwaves: Over-the-Range, Countertop, Built-in
- Cooktops: Gas, Electric, Induction, Freestanding
- Ovens: Single, Double, Microwave Combination Oven, Wall Oven
- Washing machines: 2 Washers in one, Front Load, Top Load, SideKick Pedestal Washer, Washer/Dryer Combos
- Drying machines: Gas, Electric, Ventless, Washer/Dryer Combos
Whitby Appliance Repair Service
Got lost because of the water leaking washing machine or the gas-smelling stove? No matter what the appliance problem you face, the skilled experts of Appliance Repair GTA will troubleshoot it in the shortest period of time. We don’t just promise, we guarantee the high-quality repair services and provide the warranty for repairs up to 1 year.
Reviews of Our Grateful Clients
I got the callback just in 5 minutes I left the request on the website. My dryer wasn’t turning on. The girl informed me I can appoint the visit any time even on weekend. Are you serious, guys?? I was really thrilled. And the price didn’t change because of the visit on the day-off. Two guys named David and Neil came at 5pm on Saturday as agreed. The bad roller appeared to be the problem. Can you imagine my double surprise when they brought the new roller just right away! Unbelievable! So, the job was done within half an hour. You are highly recommended to all my friends!
Excellent service and rational prices! The technicians conducted several repairs, were always polite, friendly, competent. Got some helpful advice of how to keep my appliances in the proper condition. They repaired my refrigerator and washer. Also upon my recommendations my son used their services. He was satisfied as well.
You guys are doing your job really cool. My wife was about to take me out because of the washing machine that was always breaking down. I had a negative experience with another repair service company so I wasn’t much sure the guys from ApplianceRepair would troubleshoot the problem. Anyway, I called them and we appointed the visit. They were punctual. Not much talkative, but focused on their job. I liked it. After the suspicious source was eliminated, they tested the washer several times for about an hour. Since then our washer is running like clockwork.
Let me review this company. My refrigerator was leaking water inside. It seemed there was the problem with the compressor. I had no choice but to call the repair service company. The guys have thoroughly checked all possible issue sources, and it appeared to be not the compressor, but some small tube that needed to be replaced. Nevertheless, they quickly fulfilled all necessary repairs, so I was fully satisfied. Once I have any appliance issue, I will definitely apply to these guys.
There are couple words about this company. I am so grateful to the team of ApllianceRepair for their help just in time. My oven stopped heating just two days before Thanksgiving Day. That was a catastrophe since any turkey I got used to cook every year was out of the question. I called these guys because my neighbor Debora had used their services and was satisfied. Their technicians came the next day, they were very friendly and polite. After the job was done, I was so relieved to hear my oven was functioning over again! Thanks to these gentlemen the Thanksgiving Day didn’t turn into disaster. I managed to please my family with the delicious turkey!
This is my testimonial. Smart and honest repairmen. I had the dishwasher issue I couldn’t fix on my own. I called guys from ApplinceRepairGTA, actually because my colleague recommended them to me. They came within 30 minutes and did their job perfectly. No complaints, just many thanks for the professional help. Now I recommend this company to you!
Maintenance Tips for the dishwashing machine:
- Use vinegar to clean your dishwashing machine. Pour two cups of the white vinegar on the bottom of the appliance and let it cycle at low temperature.
- Replace the defective dish racks and plastic tine tips on time. The worn-out racks and tips can let the rusty small metal pieces get into the pump, and therefore, cause more serious breakages.
- Regularly clean the seals. Using the soft sponge and the white vinegar, clean all visible seals of your fridge. Thus, no debris won’t weaken the seals.
Appliance Repair Service Whitby
99% of our clients are happy with the repair/install/maintenance services we provide. We will do all our best to make You happy as well!
You are welcome to contact Appliance Repair GTA in any way convenient for you:
a phone call, text message, social media, email, callback, website, personal visit. Rely on us – we will provide the authorized repair service in the shortest possible time.
Our office in Whitby